- Kindly notice that you can upload only following file formats:-
.jpg / .bmp / .doc / .docs / .xls / .xlsx / .pdf
- You can upload ‘Statement of Purpose’ in word format
- You can upload ‘Curriculum Vitae’ in word format.
- Scan rest all your documents before you start application procedure.
- Make sure while scanning the image should be as clear as possible and the file size should be as minimum as possible.
- To upload 12th std. & Graduation mark sheet follow the procedure mentioned below
- Open ‘Microsoft Word’
- Insert all your mark sheets one by one in ‘Microsoft Document’ on individual page
starting from 12th Std mark sheet to Graduation mark sheets
(Semester wise or Year wise; Attach all mark sheets till recent including your backlogs if any)
- Put appropriate heading for each mark sheet mentioning Degree, Passing year or semester and marks obtain.
- Now save this file with all compiled mark sheets.
- Now if possible convert this document as PDF document using PDF converter.
- Now you can upload this one file as combined document for all your mark sheets.
(If you do not have facility to convert the file into PDF format then you can upload the word document as it is)
- Documents like Letters of Recommendation, Copy of Passport, Degree certificate,
Hall ticket or IELTS result/registration can be uploaded individually.