- This form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct information. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be ipso facto null and void.
- Stage 1: MICAT (Written test)
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and whose applications are found complete in all respects will be called for MICA Admissions test (MICAT).
Stage 2: GE & PI
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of MICAT (Written test) will be called for Group Exercise (GE) and a Personal Interview (PI).
- Please mention your MICA ID in all your correspondence with us. Any change in your address should be intimated to us immediately.
- Candidates are advised to follow the admission calendar available at MICA website and to check the status on (a) MICAT (b) shortlist for GE and PI (c) the final list of selected candidates for the PGDM-C and (d) other relevant notifications and information published from time to time.
- The Institute reserves the right to reschedule/change/cancel venue for MICAT / GE / PI.
- Application money (NON REFUNDABLE) of Rs.1750 is payable by all candidates.
- In all matters regarding admission to the programme, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
- All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Ahmedabad.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions click "I agree" and please complete your form by filling all the portions of your application.